Looking for SURGE Connect? All registrants will receive unique URLs 30 minutes prior to the start of each session. If you’ve already registered, check your inbox for the link! If you haven’t registered, do so now!
We’ve planning this day for months: SURGE Connect presented by Feathr is finally here!
This three-day virtual conference will bring together some of the best thought leadership and brightest minds of the association industry and beyond to tackle some of the most present issues we’re all facing, especially as the world around continues to change so quickly. Not only will SURGE Connect bring a return of our popular association professional panel discussions, but we’re also bringing back keynote interviews with some brilliant guests to supercharge your experience, including cybersecurity expert Thomas Parenty, Stanford education professor Dr. Jo Boaler and Conscious Capitalism CEO Alexander McCobin. You’ll also get the chance to interact with our speakers, each of whom has been invited to participate in the discussion through a live chat that play simultaneously throughout the event.
Registration for SURGE Connect will continue throughout the event, so make sure you check the full schedule below to read about all the great sessions you can be a part of. To access SURGE, you’ll receive a unique URL via email 30 minutes before each session, so check your inbox! If you haven’t yet registered, there’s still time to register now.
And don’t worry: We’re still offering CAE credit hours for each session. Just be sure to stick around for the poll question at the end of each session so we can email your certificate individually.
Day 1: Tuesday, June 9
- Purpose despite peril, with Conscious Capitalism CEO Alexander McCobin: 9 a.m. CT/ 10 a.m. ET for 30 minutes
- Redesigning leadership as co-directors: How 1+1 = 3: 10:15 a.m. CT/ 11:15 a.m. ET for 30 minutes
- Fixing the ‘broken rung’ in the association industry: 11 a.m. CT / 12 p.m. ET for 60 minutes
- Making connections through non-traditional mentorship: 12:15 p.m. CT/ 1:15 p.m. ET for 30 minutes
Day 2: Wednesday, June 10
- Unlocking the Keys to a ‘Limitless Mind’ with Dr. Jo Boaler: 9 a.m. CT/ 10 a.m. ET for 60 minutes
- Find your association’s biggest fans with David Meerman Scott: 10:15 a.m. CT/ 11:15 a.m. ET for 30 minutes
- How to keep members engaged in a virtual world: 11 a.m. CT / 12 p.m. ET for 60 minutes
- The up-side of failure: 12:15 p.m. CT/ 1:15 p.m. ET for 30 minutes
Day 3: Thursday, June 11
- Cybersecurity for association leaders with Thomas Parenty: 9 a.m. CT/ 10 a.m. ET for 60 minutes
- Small step to smashing silos: Tips for success: 10:15 a.m. CT/ 11:15 a.m. ET for 30 minutes
- Stronger together: Creating a community despite a time of crisis: 11 a.m. CT / 12 p.m. ET for 60 minutes
- Take it from me: Tools you can use: 12:15 p.m. CT/ 1:15 p.m. ET for 30 minutes